Get to Know Us
We promise that when you drive up St. Peter’s Road, you will be surprised by the serene setting of St. Peter’s grounds and buildings; a place that is home to a church community which invites you to experience and share the love of Christ.
We warmly invite you to learn more about us by:
- attending a holiday service in one of our two churches, the Barn or Historic Church
- attending or livestreaming a Sunday church service
- reading The Beacon, the monthly parish newsletter
- browsing the website to see the ways in which we give back (ministries list)
- joining us as a guest at one of our events
- volunteering with one of the groups (connecting)
- exploring the history of our buildings and cemetery, or walking the grounds (historic property)
- attending an adult forum or Bible study or an adult education offering
- considering childcare for your toddler at St. Peter’s Church in the Great Valley Preschool at http://stpgvpreschool.stpetersgv.org
We welcome and encourage you to explore St. Peter’s Church in the Great Valley when considering a major life event such marriage or baptism. You need not be a member to celebrate these sacraments at our church and our rector will be happy to meet with you.
To learn more about holding a meeting or a reception in the Bank Barn or the Historic Church, please contact Gail at email@example.com. Catering can be provided by outside firms.
Worship with Us
- We offer a contemporary focus on bringing people into a deeper relationship with God.
- We are driven by a love for God and our neighbors and seek to extend God’s love into the world.
- Wherever you may be on your spiritual journey, whether you grew up in a faith-based home or never attended church, whatever your age, race, or identity, you will find that we are an inclusive, caring community on an exciting, challenging journey of spiritual growth.