Join Our Team
St. Peter’s in the Great Valley is currently seeking a Parish Administrator
(posted April 27, 2021)
View a detailed job description.
Parish Administrator will create and update printed and electronic media (e.g., leaflets, bulletins, directories, webpage), maintain parish records, calendars, track pastoral care needs as directed, and coordinate the supply of goods and services, in addition to other assigned duties. Additionally, this position will involve financial
data entry and management, including accounts payable, employee payroll, and financial reporting. The work is varied and engaging and the office atmosphere is one of kindness and respect.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (if not responding through Indeed).
- Work 30 hours Monday to Thursday; medical benefits offered
- Pay rate: $20 per hour
- Work onsite in Malvern
- Pennsylvania state background check, Pennsylvania child abuse history certification, and FBI criminal background check are required for all employees.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- interpersonal skills
- strong organizational skills
- familiarity with social media tools and website maintenance
- understanding of database entry
- experience working with bookkeeping software
- college degree and/or
- 3-5 years of office experience.
Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be able to work independently.