Worship Services in Two Churches
When considering attending a service, please first refer to the weekly service details on the regular service schedule because times, offerings, and location vary on the first Sunday of every month and also with the time of year. Each week one service is livestreamed.
The Bank Barn offers one service, referred to as the family service, year-round with the exception of the summer months. The service offers a contemporary liturgy, with music and choir, and professional childcare is available.
Year round a simple 8:00 a.m. service with traditional liturgy is available, along with one additional service that incorporates a contemporary liturgy, music and choir, and professional childcare.
Sunday Offerings Beyond Worship
St. Peter’s Church offers nursery care throughout the year, staffed with two professionals who will provide a welcoming and safe place for your infant or toddler during worship services. Please know that children of any age are always welcome to stay in church. Small cloth bags containing drawing materials are located at the entrance of each building to keep little ones entertained.
- located in the Bank Barn during the regular service program year
- located in the Parish House during the summer (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Christian Formation is offered to all ages during the regular service program year (September–May).
- classrooms for pre-K through 5th grade
- held in the Bank Barn during the first half of the family service
- grades 6th through 12th
- meets in the Bank Barn after the family service
- open to any youth regardless of church attendance
- occasionally meets for activities outside of St. Peter’s
- participates in an annual service/mission project or trip
- meets in the Bank Barn after the family service and fellowship
- topics change weekly
Immediately following each service is fellowship – a time set aside for those who wish to gather informally to catch-up with friends over a cup of coffee and usually a homemade treat made by a member family.